Friday, February 24, 2012

Odyssey of the Mind- Cross your fingers for us!!

So in the meantime, I've been overloaded with normal life, but back in November, I agreed to coach my son's OM team. I volunteered because I figured, "how bad can this be?". Their problem is the first one- a vehicle problem. The last few years, the vehicle problem has always been a smaller scaled vehicle- about the size of a shoebox.

This year, the vehicle needs to be big enough for at least one person to ride/operate. I'm scared. Our regional competition is on the 10th of March. Did I mention I'm scared??

Have you ever heard of OotM? What kind of problems did your childs/class' team work on? Did they make the deadline??? Help show some support!!

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom