Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Days at Sam's Club!

Don’t miss out on precious moments by wasting hours at the grocery store and fussing over budgets. Discover an easy way to save on baby essentials from P&G by buying them in bulk at Sam’s Club this month! Purchase all the basics for baby at your local Sam’s Club store to save time and money with this limited-time $10 Gift Card offer.

Stock up on P&G products at Sam’s Club in February so you can afford to give your baby quality products and a little more mommy time. Pick up any two of the following baby products to receive a $10 Sam’s Club Gift Card toward your purchase made from the first through the 29th: Pampers Swaddlers or Pampers Cruisers Diapers, Pampers SoftCare Scented Baby Wipes, Similac Advance Powder or Similac Sensitive Powder, and/or Dreft Liquid Laundry Detergent. Register for your Gift Card at SamsClub.com/giftcardoffer by March 14, 2012.

With Baby #3 on the way, I'm taking advantage of this deal this month! Make sure you tell your friends and family that have little ones (or are expecting them!) to check it out as well.

Normally, I would host a fabulous giveaway (thanks to our friends at MyBlogSpark and Sam's Club) however, I was recently made aware of a young family in our area who's husband died unexpectedly. Because I like giving back to people in need, I am sending this gc and/or supplies to the family in need. I would love to believe that should a tragedy like this strike my family or someone I loved and knew personally, that my friends and community would come together for support.

Don't be discouraged, though. More exciting giveaways are going to be posted very soon- plus a comical due date story I need to share with you. This week has been one heck of a week.. an "only in my life" kinda week.

Special thanks to MyBlogSpark and to our friends at Sam's Club for providing gift cards to us, and the opportunity to share this information with our readers. 



0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom