Nothing is worse than coming out of the shower, grabbing your neatly folded towel and as you're going to dry off your face you get that whiff of mildew left over from a stagnant washer. Our washing machine is about 4 years old, but we live in Florida. If we do a ton of laundry and accidentally forget to put the clothes in the dryer, there is no doubt about having to re-wash that laundry. The smell may even linger on those clothes or towels, after rewashing the load.
My son and I are terribly allergic to mold and mildew and as you can imagine, the smell makes us nauseas and irritable. It lingers in our noses and drives us completely batty! Honestly, we have to find the source of "the smell" and get rid of it as soon as it's located. We received our bottle of Smelly Washer to review about a month ago, and since we cleaned our washer (and any loads of unfortunate mishap), we have not had a single problem with smelly washer funk!
We even went to our neighbor's house and tried it on her washer. She's had the same washer for about 10 years now, and was complaining of horrible smells on her laundry and towels. We decided to treat her washer twice, and since we did, her clothes come out of the laundry smelling fresh and clean- with no more hints of mildew!
After checking out the Smelly Washer Blog, I found that you could also use Smelly Washer to clean your dishwasher to remove any excess detergent (or tomato sauce!) film from plastic and stainless steel dishwashers. They also discuss different causes of washer funk, and tips to decrease the build up of detergent film for bacteria to stick to. Smelly Washer has been featured on several news broadcasts, and you can watch the testimonials right online.
Smelly Washer is an ALL NATURAL, citrus based solution to removing washing machine odor, guaranteed! The container itself has enough for 24 treatments and should last a full year. You can use Smelly Washer in both top or front loader washing machines and on your dishwasher!
Smelly Washer is available for only $16.99 online at SmellyWasher.com! If you order from now until August 31st, you can use the coupon code: 4BabyAndMom to save 10% from your order!
Our friends at SmellyWasher.com have offered one lucky reader their chance to win a year's supply of Smelly Washer- (one 12oz. container)!
Visit SmellyWasher.com and click on their blog link. Find an article that interests you then leave a comment or question on that article. Come back here and link me to your comment on the article.
- Grab a Back to School Bash Button and add it to your sidebar- If you have this button it gives you 5 extra entries to all of our giveaways from now until August 21st!
- Subscribe via e-mail. Your email must validate or it will not count, & your comment will be deleted. Include email in your comment. (3 entries)
- Become a FAN of 4BabyAndMom on FACEBOOK!
- Follow 4BabyAndMom on Twitter and tweet about this review & giveaway. You may R/T: "Say goodbye to odors from moldy smelling clothes, towels, and linens with Smelly Washer! Enter @4BabyAndMom http://bit.ly/32Ny59 Ends 8/7!" Leave the link to the tweet in your comment, please. (Up to 3x/day, please!)
- Add the 4BabyAndMom button to your sidebar or add 4BabyAndMom to your blog roll. Leave your blog or website link. (2 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog! Please include a link to both 4BabyAndMom and SmellyWasher.com! Please leave the link to your post in your comment.
- Follow 4BabyAndMom on Blogger publicly
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
- Email at least 3 of your friends and CC me at 4BabyAndMom [at] gmail [dot] com
- Fave this post on Technorati and leave comment with your ID/link.