Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Mom Died..

How does one even process that?

I've been missing, for obvious reasons, if you read the title to this post.

I get ninety two calls a day asking whether or not I'm ok. I will never be ok again. Ever.

But I'm surviving. I'm on auto-pilot. The kids are devastated. I have to be strong for the kids, and so my house doesn't fall apart. So there's food on the table, so there's clean laundry, and so there's some sense of stability.

I haven't had a moment to greive. The first time I've cried was this week, because I keep sucking it up.. My friends are all waiting for me to crash.

I'm emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausted. I'm focusing on my blog, family, and Scentsy business to try to occupy my time.

I will be back more. I have a great giveaway that I'm going to post because I partnered with a great group of bloggers.  I appreciate your understanding. I appreciate your support.

Thank you for sticking with me, and 4BabyAndMom. <3 p="">

5 comments:

Tamara B. March 11, 2013  

Oh no 'm so sorry to hear about you mother prayers to you & your beautiful family {{{{{HUGS}}}}

VickieC March 11, 2013  

IM sorry sweetie,I know how you feel I lost my mom 2 yrs ago an 11 months after she died my little brother died ,,so ive been living in the same hell,,my heart is so broken that I know life will never be the same,ill pray for you,,grief conciling helped me,it was free thru my husbands work an I could do it over the phone

lfhpueblo March 12, 2013  

I am truly sorry for your loss. I understand what you mean about auto pilot though. I also understand what you mean about crying. My mom's funeral was about ten days after she died, because in 2005 she died around Christmas time and the funeral home was super busy. I didn't cry until after the funeral. I had been taking care of her in my home for the year before she died, but still even though I knew she was going to die soon, it was still very hard. Even now a few days ago in fact I had a really hard time missing her and just wanting to talk to her. I couldn't verbalize to my husband how I was feeling, so I sent him some video links to the songs that were sung at her funeral. So he knew. He's been real good to me since then. You need to reach out to someone else close to you and let them have the chance to be real good to you and your kids right now. You need that support. Sucking it up, is well, just too hard to do for very long. It drains you. Reach out for your own sake. GOD BLESS YOU, and I'll pray that it gets easier for you and your family.

Mikki March 14, 2013  

I cannot imagine how difficult this is for you. I'm praying...

Maryann March 27, 2013  

I am so sorry. I wish I had great words to give you some comfort of offer some wisdom, but I have nothing. I can give you a big hug is all.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom