Wednesday, April 10, 2013

GERD: Are Infant Drugs Worth the Risk?

I received this informative flyer in my inbox, and thought I should share it with you all.

I know quite a few children who were incorrectly diagnosed with GERD so that they could receive special formula from WIC, because their baby had lactose or casein sensitivity. It breaks my heart that some of those parents still medicated their child for a sickness they didn't truly have. Unfortunately, this is becoming a trend. Read this flyer and learn why GERD medications are not safe for your baby, if your baby truly doesn't have GERD.


Are Infant Reflux Drugs Worth the Risks? - An infographic by the team at Colic Calm

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom