Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kohl's Black Friday Sneak Peek!



This time of the year I turn into a site stalker... at BlackFriday.com. I wait patiently until the ads are posted and scope out the sales to decide whether or not I'm going to trek out into the craziness known as Black Friday.

This year, I'm a little frustrated. Target, Kmart and Walmart have all decided to open their doors on Thanksgiving night. First off, I think it's horrible that a corporation would do that to their employees. Everyone is hurting financially, some are starting to bounce back, and Black Friday gives those people a chance to do that. Yes, I know the people who work retail get paid holiday, most of the time, but the fact of the matter is they should be home celebrating with their family, sleeping off their turkey induced coma, and getting ready for Black Friday. NOT venturing in Thursday evening. {sigh} Rant over.

On a positive note... Kohl's Black Friday Ad has finally been posted!! {insert happy dance} I know you can't see me, but I'm dancing right now. The 64 page mega sale book was just released, and it's PACKED with amazing sales.  It's so big that they entitled it: OPERATION: BLACK FRIDAY. I love Kohl's.

This year find hot deals on toys, clothing, jewelry, and so much more. PLUS, get $15 in Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend! I'm super excited about this one!! For those of you who are used to the regular 50% off on all toys sale they usually do, you may want to peek in the flyer- not all toys are on sale, some are on better deals, some.. well, not so much. Happy Shopping!



 

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom