Monday, February 15, 2016

Wanna know something funny?

I could make a trillion excuses on why my traffic to my blog fell. Loooooong before I had to rebrand it. A lot was consistency. It's something I've struggled with my entire life.

My husband and I decided that today, Monday, February 15th, 2016 was the day we were going to turn our life around. We were not only going to eat better, and start working out, but we were going to concentrate on each other, our family, and God again.

Consistency is the key to success in so many areas of life.. business, love, life, weight, parenting, education, romance, relationships, finances.

Just giving my whole three readers a morsel of insight to think about.

If you feel like sharing- (yeah, the whole three of you), what do YOU struggle with, as far as consistency goes? If not, no worries, I'll just keep sharing my journey with myself. You can call it accountability. Failure is not an option this time. . you might not be watching, but my kids are.


0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom