Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day..

Well, I hope you all had a very special Mother's Day with your family. Yesterday, I arrived back in Tampa from a 5 day trip to Cleveland to learn more about the area. I can't wait to publish my article (s?).

I visited with my mom, relaxed around the house, was surprised that while I was away my hubbie survived my son coming down with bronchitis and still managed to paint the doors I've been meaning to finish up. I caught up on some shows off the DVR, and went to bed early.

So, in honor of Mother's Day, I posted a picture of an Orangutan BabyAndMom from the Cleveland Zoo on our Facebook page. As time goes on, I hope you enjoy all of the BabyAndMom pictures that I've taken and found.  If you have any pictures that you'd like featured, feel free to use the Contact Us page, or email us directly at 4BabyAndMom at gmail dot com. Have a great week!!




3 comments:

Steve @ Mothers Day May 10, 2010  

Happy Mothers Day everyone.

USFGrad May 14, 2010  

Can't wait to see your posts about your trip!

Positively Cleveland,  May 18, 2010  

Happy belated Mother's Day and thanks for visiting Cleveland!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom