Monday, January 10, 2011

Budget Friendly Meal Ideas- Submit Yours!

The New Year is here, and around this time I sit and think about all of the meals that we typcially eat. I usually harass my friends and family to give me their favorite "staples" and get a few new ones every year, but now I'm opening the floor for you!

Do you have a great meal that is budget friendly, fills a family, and may even allow for leftovers? What about a "staple" meal- you know, the one that you have EVERY week?

Whether it's in the crockpot, on the grill, on the stove, or in the oven, we want to hear about it!

Email your recipes to 4BabyAndMom @ Gmail.com, and YOUR RECIPE may be featured. If you have any pictures, send them along too!!



0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom