Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a way to brighten a mood! Special gifts from Pearl Paradise

Every Valentine's Day, my dear husband never really spoils me with something "fabulous". Which is usually why we host our Fabulous February Fiesta. Obviously, this year we did not. "Why???," you ask...

Well, we're moving. As we speak I am trying to organize, re-schedule, and pack. Excited about our new beginnings, but feeling a little gloomy, I got a great little surprise in the mail from Pearl Paradise.

These gorgeous black pearl earrings were so much more than I expected. I love black pearls. I have a necklace that my great-aunt had given me many years ago, and these earrings matched the black pearls in the necklace perfectly. Pearl Paradise has a large selection of Freshwater Pearls- from earrings to rings and everything in between- in many different colors. Not only do they have a huge selection, their prices are amazing. These gorgeous earrings would sell for $210 in stores, but Pearl Paradise sells them for only $43!

So did you get a special gift from your significant other this Valentine's Day? With these prices, you can afford to go and get something special for yourself, without breaking the budget.

Stay tuned for a special giveaway..



Special thanks to Pearl Paradise for allowing us to review these earrings.

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom