Tuesday, February 15, 2011

YepYup Hanging Pet Organizer Review


February brings a lot of feelings of love. The kids had valentines both at school and at home. My husband and I had a lovely dinner and we played a video game after the kids went to bed. One person in our family that got a super special valentine was Penelope.

I don't talk about Penelope much on here, but if you know me in real life you know I have a love/hate relationship with her. (She's our dog.) She's a wonderful dog, but at a year old, she's full of energy, and well... lately, I'm not.

We're getting ready for our move, and I know that I've been "neglecting" her. (READ: not being able to cuddle with her as often as usual.) But I know that once we've settled in the new place that she's going to feel so much more love. I've been working on getting her some new toys, and some extra-special treats so she likes the new place as much as she loves it here. While I was looking for ways to keep her area organized, I happened to find an awesome company just for pets called YepYup.

I fell in love with this great Heliotrope hanging organizer- perfect for Penelope. It has an attached bracket to hang her leash, and plenty of pockets for all of her stuff. I don't have to worry that the kids are going to grab the wrong plastic tube with square 'crackers' in it thinking it's their food any more. That alone is worth its weight in gold! If I feel she needs a quick brush, I won't have to go on a scavenger hunt to search for her brush and with all of the pockets, her toys will be easy to access.

I am so super excited to be able to really have something for "her", as we are constantly misplacing her stuff. Even my husband loves the fact that it's easy to mount on the back of a door, hidden and out of sight. For those of you who have more than one dog, this organizer even comes with a place to add a photo of your pup, so you know who's toy you're grabbing.

YepYup makes an entire designer line of products for pets from feeding mats to beds. Perfect for the family that loves to spoil their dog!

Do you have a pet? Do you think you spoil him/her?





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom