Sunday, September 23, 2012

4G Boost Mobile + Loyalty Benefits

This post brought to you by Boost Mobile. All opinions are 100% mine.

So, we're in the market for a new phone for the hubster. The thing is, he's really hard on his phones, and usually ends up with a new one before the contract is up, and we end up paying out the wazoo.

Recently, I received a promotional email sharing this information from Boost Mobile, and thought that it was too good not to share with you. If you have Boost Mobile, I would love to hear your opinions!!

Additional Requirements and Supplemental Elements :: SocialSpark

So, here's the nitty gritty:
  • Boost Mobile offers customers one of the best values out there in the pre-paid wireless industry including but not limited to talk, text and Internet, without contacts and with a loyalty program.
  • Boost Mobile doesn’t tie you down to a contract. On the contrary, having Boost Mobile doesn’t require you to have a credit check or contract to stay with them. However, if you do decide to stay with them, Boost Mobile will reward your loyalty every month on your bill.
  • With 4G you get faster data speeds and the ability to do different things at once without having to sacrifice network, speed and quality to do the things you want to do; like streaming, recording video and downloading email. (On the Sprint network!)
  • You can get a HTC Evo Design with the 4G network on Boost Mobile, or choose from other handsets.
My husband really likes the idea of the "shrinking payments". After you've been a customer for six months, Boost Mobile rewards their customers by reducing your bill in $5 increments each month, for a max of $15 off of your monthly bill- that means you can have 4G coverage with an amazing plan at only $40 a month! In my opinion- that's totally worth it for my husband. As for me, right now I'm stuck on a contract, but I like my phone and my deal isn't too shabby, but when it comes time for it to expire, I may check it out.

I only know one family who has Boost Mobile, but they live up in Indiana. Do you or someone you know have Boost Mobile 4G? I'd love to know how you like it! Share by commenting below.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comments:

onmyownisland September 23, 2012  

I have it my children have it and my husband does as well. I will never go back to contract. Only 1 complaint.... you do not get the phone deals like with contract deals. I did however get a few great deals last black Friday on some great phones.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom