Saturday, September 15, 2012

How do you cook?


So many changes are coming soon, I'm super excited and CAN.NOT.WAIT! I'm in a crazy kids-are-getting-stir-crazy-back-to-school-projects-homework-ballet-OT-insanity mode, which I'm pretty certain others are too.. at least I hope they are.. but I'm pretty certain they are (judging by the random frazzled facebook statuses I read daily.)

We are going to be adding a new blogger to our 4BabyAndMom family, and I can't wait to make introductions.

In the meantime, I want to know- how do YOU like to cook? Grill? Stove-top? Oven? Slow Cooker? Tell me what you like to cook, (FOR DINNER- I'd much rather brownies, too) and how. I promise there's a reason, and you'll find that out soon, too. Ooh, and if you can let us know what your preferred supermarkets are, I'd love to know that, as well.

Now I have to get off of here and figure out what I'm making for dinner...


0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom