Monday, October 15, 2012

Denise Austin: Shrink Belly Fat

Flatten your belly and tone a slim, sexy waistline with the DVD and Digital Download release of Lionsgate Home Entertainment’s Denise Austin: Shrink Belly Fat. All three 15-minute, belly fat-burning workouts use different methods to strategically target the core by working every midsection muscle from all possible angles. Just released early September, Denise Austin: Shrink Belly Fat is fun and fresh and will zap stubborn belly fat to reveal a tighter, trimmer tummy. Stick with it and you can have leaner abs in no time!

Cardio Abs (15 minutes): Blast belly fat and burn mega calories with ab-sculpting circuits like heart-pounding squat-jacks that get you off the floor to tone the core.

Athletic Abs (15 minutes): Banish the bulge with challenging total-body moves like walking planks and sidearm holds that combine strength and coordination to tighten your tummy.

Classic Abs (15 minutes): Firm your middle with fine-tuned favorites that isolate the upper and lower abs, the obliques and the back for a complete core makeover.

 An innovator in fitness, Denise Austin is spokeswoman for Skechers Shape-Ups, and has sold more than 25 million workout units (DVD and VHS). She has a new book launching November of 2012. She also has a Denise Austin branded Smart Health watch launching fall 2012. Denise is a monthly columnist for Woman’s Day magazine and endorses Idaho Potatoes and Nature Made.

I remember my mom working out to Denise Austin when I was younger, and inherited most of her fitness videos after having my first son. I lost a bunch of weight with her program, and passed my videos along to a friend after she had her baby.

Here I go again, on my road to weight loss after a baby, and I've recently started with this new DVD. Only a couple of sessions into it, I remember what I love about Denise Austin. Her program is easy to follow, the workouts are quick, and in mom-language, that means it can fit into any busy schedule.

So far so good, but I have to give it some time to really see if it's working. I will be sure to keep you updated!

Special thanks to our friends at Lionsgate for allowing us to review this DVD.

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom