Thursday, October 11, 2012

International Delight Iced Coffee -Summer time? ANY Time!

Living in Florida, it's basically summer all year long. Some people love it, some people want it, but I can assure you, (as a native New Yorker and coffee-holic) sometimes it's just too hot!

I used to love waking up and sitting on my porch on an early October morning sipping my coffee, watching the cardinals fly from tree to tree. The cool crisp breeze...

Nope. Since 2004, I wake up, drink my coffee in my 73 degree house (thank God for AC!) and sweat. Until one day, where I decided it was an ingenious idea to brew some coffee, put it in the old spouted fridge container, and instead of the kids over-dosing with multi-colored punch, I could enjoy a nice cup of sweet, creamy, strong, iced coffee any time I wanted to.

Doesn't that look yummy??
 So my morning routine was basically the same, only instead of sweating through a hot cup o' joe, I was cooler and more refreshed. Until the kids messed with the spout and iced coffee got everywhere.


There had to be a better way.

Then I got an email from International Delight, sharing their Iced Coffee with me. Wait. Hold on. WHAT?! Where the heck have I been hiding that I never knew that there was delicious Iced Coffee waiting for me, in a resealable half gallon carton at the grocery store?! In multiple flavors, too- and since JANUARY. Seriously, I almost hit the ground.

Not only did I run to my nearest store to go snag some for myself, I told all of my girlfriends about it, too!

We meet once every week/week and a half for a breakfast day, so we had a International Delight Iced Coffee breakfast party with home-made waffles, fluffy scrambled eggs, and nice, cold glasses of creamy iced coffee!!


Here's what my friends had to say:



So, for hosting an International Delights Iced Coffee party on National Coffee Day (Sept. 29th), they sent me some great coupons, the cute signs in the photos above, the party mantra [Relax- Drink Iced Coffee] framed, and a party banner. I'm an Iced Coffee Brand Ambassador, too. I don't mind being a brand ambassador for this product, because it's something that everyone truly loved! The house favorite was Mocha, and Vanilla came in a close second. Their facebook page says a new flavor should be showing up in a refrigerator section near you, very, very soon- Caramel Macchiato. Holy Yum.

So I have to share some spec's with you- International Delights is available in three flavors right now: Original, Mocha, and Vanilla, but more flavors are sure to hit shelves soon. (And when that happens, you may hear a squeal of joy!)

Like what you see? Visit International Delight on Facebook so you can score hot coupons, and stay up to date on all of the latest and greatest news on their flavored creamers, or the deliciousness-known-as their Iced Coffee products.

I wrote this review while participating in an In Home Party campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of International Delight and received product samples to facilitate my party and review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.



1 comments:

KAPLAN STEP 2 October 18, 2012  

I appreciate the information you provided is excellent post. Thank you for sharing..


Kaplan Step 2

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom