Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What Storms! Our Electric keeps going out!

I just wanted to pop on, while the battery is still charged and the internet is running, before it goes out again. We had some crazy storms this morning, tornadoes were in the area, my street and backyard are flooded, and our electric has been sporadic. We've had no television, power, or internet (EEK!) most of the morning. The lightning has been amazing- a little scary, but amazing! The skies this am were so green, I felt like I was in Emerald City! I have a few posts that need to go up today, but depending on our power situation depends whether or not it will be posted on schedule. I will post as soon as everything is up and running in full force.

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom