Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please Welcome Marissa, Our New Team Member!

Hello everyone! My name is Marissa and I am so excited to be a part of the 4BabyAndMom team! I'm already Hyped 4 the Holidays, and hope you are too! You may have seen a few posts from me already and I thought that I should take a few moments to tell you a little about myself.

I am 27 years old and have two of the goofiest children in the world; my son is 9 and my daughter is 6. My kids are my world, and I love finding fun stuff to do with them at home, whether it be a fun new recipe or quick and easy craft ( and if I can do it without buying anything, so much the better ! ) I have an obsession with clearance shopping. I firmly believe you should never pay full price for anything, and often scout the local stores for the best bargains. When I'm not doing homework, entertaining the rugrats, or making dinner--I'm probably hidden in a book. I'm a reading enthusiast and will devour a good book in a day if given the opportunity. *waves at fellow Potter Nerds and Twi- Moms*

I have been happily married for 10 years and was a S.A.H.M. until last year when I re-enrolled in school. I've finally decided that I would like to be a teacher when I grow up, and am currently a full time college student. Better late than never, right? I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I do, but I can honestly say that I love being a student again.

So, that's me in a nutshell. I hope some of us have a few things in common and that you guys are just as excited as I am about this holiday season. Thanks 4 reading!

3 comments:

karen,  November 29, 2009  

welcome Marissa :)

mail4rosey November 30, 2009  

Welcome, Marissa!

Anonymous,  November 30, 2009  

Welcome Marissa! How exciting, have a great day!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom