Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta- Whole Grain Goodness with White Pasta Taste!

Back in December, I did a review on Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta. The kids (and I!) were very impressed with the pasta, and loving the texture of the Smart Taste Pasta.  I love that it's got many of the qualities of whole grain pasta, and more. It's high in fiber, but low in fat, calories, and sodium; has no cholesterol, and is packed with calcium and vitamin D.

I love the recipes on the back of the box. I am always looking for new things to try with our pasta.. and the recipes on the back of the box are simple and conveinent. I've yet to find a recipe that asks for something an average person wouldn't have in their kitchen cupboards, fridge or freezer. If that was the case, I'd be willing to bet that the item would be not that difficult to grab on the way through the grocery store while you're whizzing through, trying to come up with a quick and easy meal for your family on the go.

Since my initial review in December, I have to admit that I have recommended this pasta to many of my friends and neighbors with children. Sometimes it's hard, not knowing if your child is receiving the daily recommended allowance of fiber, calcium, or vitamin D. It's great to know that with Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta you don't have to sacrifice taste or texture. My kids won't eat whole grain pasta, or whole wheat pasta at all. The texture makes them spit it out as if I was trying to pour dirt and weeds onto their plate. It's bad. I don't even have words that could stress how bad it is. I don't have to worry about that at all with Smart Taste pasta.. it's worry free.

Learn more about this fabulous pasta, by visiting Ronzoni online.  While you are there, be sure to take advantage of the printable coupon for $0.75 off of a box of Smart Taste pasta. What a great way to try it out for your family!

Special thanks to Ronzoni and Mom Central for allowing 4BabyAndMom the chance to review this great pasta, again. I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Ronzoni and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review and photo contest entry. In addition, I received a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.


2 comments:

Barbara Montag June 13, 2010  

Ronzoni is fantastic - only pasta I buy!

Lauren June 15, 2010  

Have you tried the Smart Taste pasta yet? I really do enjoy it.. I cannot gush about it enough without you all thinking I'm I spaz that's in love with pasta. LOL!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom