Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Educational Toys from GrowingTreeToys.com

"Back to School" doesn't always mean going back to a school building. Many of our readers are home-schoolers, and I applaud those of you who are. I don't think I'd ever be able to find the discipline to stick to a routine.. and I don't think the kids listen to me or respect me enough for it to work.

Anyway, some of the moms that I've been talking with on Twitter and Facebook told me that they stock up on more than standard school supplies, they also tell me that they stock up on educational toys.

I have found a great site called Growing Tree Toys, and they really offer a great selection of toys for kids from birth through 11+. From earth science and nature and life science, to time, reasoning and logic games, Growing Tree Toys has something for every child and every level.

Be sure to visit their site and browse their large selection of educational toys now, and while you're there take advantage of the current promotion: 25% off any item, any size order. Offer ends August 8th, so have fun shopping!



1 comments:

Unknown August 11, 2010  

WOW I love this place. Thanks for sharing. I love it when education is made fun. I really like that you can shop by age or department and I think their Eco-Friendly Toys are awesome. I will recommend this site to all my friends.

kandisprizza@gmail.com

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom