Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm a Coppertone Water Mom!

Let the fun in the sun begin!! Living in Florida, we are exposed to a ton of sun.. all year round. Tons of people only dream of such weather, but for my pale children, the sun is not always their friend. They love to play outside, but often their time outside is cut short, because of the intensity of the summer rays.

We have a ton of fun stuff planned for this summer, including some beach days, theme park outings, and more. Right now, I'm concentrating on getting ready for our new arrival, but I can't wait to hand out some of my samples!!



0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom