Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Far East Shrimp Kabobs Recipe

Oh my gosh, this looks so delicious, I cannot wait to try it.. in fact, I think I have everything except green onions in my fridge or pantry. I have regular onions though.. I wonder if they'll work.

Reposted from the email I received from MakingLifeBetter.com

SERVES: 8   PREP TIME: 20 minutes  
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
MARINATE TIME: 15 minutes

       INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
  • 2 Tbsp. honey
  • 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
  • 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
  • 2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
DIRECTIONS:
For marinade, combine Wish-Bone Italian Dressing, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over shrimp and green onions in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; toss to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 15 minutes to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining 1/2 cup marinade.

Remove shrimp and green onions from marinade, discarding marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and green onions on skewers. Grill or broil, turning once and brushing occasionally with refrigerated marinade, until shrimp turn pink.



1 comments:

Laura Jacobson,  July 09, 2012  

Oh this looks so good and would be gluten free for me! Thanks for the great recipe! I was looking for some new ones I could make for the whole family, yet would be gluten free for me!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom