Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Skelf on a Shelf

This is the post I shared on my IG tonight.

My daughter asked me, begged me, for a girl #ElfOnTheShelf. Everyone in her class has one, she says. "Please mommy?"

Like a good mom, I told her that I do a great job reporting to Santa how they behave, besides, when they misbehave, Santa probably hears me yell. We giggled.

Tonight, I had some errands to run, and when I came home, she greeted me with, "Mommy, we have an Elf on The Shelf now!"

"We do?" I look around trying to figure out who or what she was talking about.

"Yes, right here, I made its hat, and we can't touch him or he'll lose his magic powers. What do you think?"



"I love him", I said with giggles, "you are the most creative little girl I've ever met!"

"I wonder where he's going to move to tomorrow. I hope he moves!" She beamed with pride.

So, world, meet our "Skelf", or Skeleton-on-the-shelf!

#nightmarebeforechristmas #wenttoherhead #skeleton #ontheshelf #skelf #skelfontheshelf #wehaveaskelfontheshelf #rrwl #lifeinlivingchaos

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom