Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wendy's New Spicy Chicken Nuggets Review

I was recently asked if I wanted to review Wendy's new Spicy Chicken Nuggets, and was sent a $5 gift card to go and try them. My family loves the regular chicken nuggets, and I love the spicy chicken sandwich, so I jumped at the opportunity.

The Spicy Chicken Nuggets are on the Value Menu- and for only 99 cents- which is cheaper than their regular chicken nuggets at $1.19. (These are the prices at my location, prices may vary by location.)

The new Spicy Chicken Nuggets are made with 100% white meat chicken, and tastes just like the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. They're coated with Japanese style breadcrumbs and packed with a potent array of spices like red pepper, chili pepper, turmeric, paprika and ground mustard seed. You can see the seasoning in the breading! You can choose your favorite flavor dunking sauce, or stick to traditional ketchup like I do.

For 99 cents, these nuggets are a great deal and a great spin on a traditional menu item. Overall, I am definitely pleased with these nuggets.


I was provided a $5 gift card to Wendy's to try this product.
All opinions expressed are my own, your personal experience may differ.

1 comments:

Emily's Family December 27, 2009  

What a great blog you have here.

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom