Do you or your significant other travel often? Want to travel more? Your companion can fly for free with this awesome holiday deal! Plus, you'll knock the socks of off that special man, with this techy, yet practical gift. It charges off of a USB port- GENIUS, I tell you!
ShaveTech is offering an incredible promotion for the holidays. Until the end of THIS WEEK- December 21st, 2012 – Buy 2 ShaveTech Travel Shavers at www.shavetech.com and receive a Companion Travel Ticket!! Rules and Restrictions do apply…. Feel free to read them under the picture, below.
What is ShaveTech? Handy for ANY man, this innovative travel electric razor will revolutionize your shaving experience! Its sleek, fashion forward design is no larger than a smart phone, making it the must-have grooming accessory for every tech savvy man on-the-go. The ShaveTech is available in both lustrous black and fresh white, both of which are trimmed in brushed silver, and retail at only $39.99!
The ShaveTech uses USB powered state-of-the-art technology, so that you can charge it anywhere! Just by plugging the ShaveTech into any standard USB port, you can charge your electric razor with ease, free of the frustration of finding an unoccupied electrical outlet and packing any bulky adaptors.
When not charging, the ShaveTech USB port flips up directly into the razor itself, making it easy to grip for a close shave. With its sleek, lightweight design and compact body, you can take the ShaveTech with you wherever you go, whether it be to the gym, to work, or on a flight without weighing you down. ShaveTech is much more than just an electric razor, it is everything that the newest grooming device should be: powerful, compact, stylish and most of all, flexible. The ShaveTech comes with a soft pouch for protection and a cleaning brush to keep the ShaveTech operating at its peak cutting capability.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
1) This promotion is only available with purchase through www.shavetech.com.
2) All purchases made through www.shavetech.com using promo code FLY FREE are final, non-returnable and non-refundable.
3) This promotion may not be combined with and/or applied to any other promotions or special offers.
4) The recipient of this travel award is entitled to purchase one adult round-trip fare from API, and qualify for the complimentary companion fare, when the minimum available published coach class round-trip fare is not less than $399.00. Fares lower than $399.00 do not qualify for this offer. This offer is valid between most major airports within the continental 48 United Sates. Under the terms of this offer all tickets must be purchased through API.
5) The companion ticket is subject to taxes and fees, which are the sole responsibility of the passengers, and include: Ticketing Fee $20.00, September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement (up to a maximum $5 one-way or $10 round-trip), a U.S. domestic segment tax of $3.80 per flight segment (defined as one takeoff and one landing) and passenger facility charges of up to $18 round-trip. At the time of booking these taxes and fees (and their amounts) may differ. Passengers are responsible for paying airline imposed baggage fees of up to $35 per bag for the first and/or second checked bag and other airline fees for optional products or services. Fees previously cited are applicable at the time of this certificate’s printing; however, all fees are subject to change. The exact amount of the taxes and fees will be determined at the time of booking.
6) To be eligible for this travel award one of the travelers must be 21 years of age or older. Both travelers must have either a valid Driver’s License or a government issued picture identification to be presented at check-in.
7) Reservations require a minimum fourteen (14) day advance purchase and a Saturday night stay at your destination. API the issuer of the free companion fare will determine the routing from the airport closest to your gateway city. API cannot honor requests for specific routings. API will use scheduled jet and commuter service. Maximum stay is thirty (30) days. Open tickets, open returns, open jaws and circle trips are not permitted. Stopovers are not allowed. Reservations generally accepted within six (6) months of travel.
8) Both tickets must reflect identical itineraries.
9) Complimentary fares apply to the base fare only: All taxes and fees for airline tickets are the sole responsibility of the passengers. Examples of taxes and fees not included (but not limited to): U.S. domestic transportation tax, airport passenger facility charges, security and fuel surcharges and the airline ticketing fee.
10) Once you have paid in full, due to the special cooperative participation of our host airlines, this entire program is 100% non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise. Name changes are not permitted. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
11) Airline participation varies from market to market and selection of the airline for the complimentary companion fare is at the sole discretion of API and is based on API allotment availability and airline capacity controls. Code share flights do not apply.
12) Lower fares may be available in certain markets. Please consult with our agents to determine the most economical fare for your itinerary.
1) This travel award may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including, but not limited to; upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings fares, bereavement, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs.
2) Frequent flyer mileage accrual may not be applicable.
3) Schedules, terms, points of service and fares are subject to change without notice.
4) Travel awards are non-transferable and void if altered. Travel awards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if expired, lost, stolen or destroyed.
5) Blackout Dates: Seasonal/Holiday blackouts apply. Availability may be limited during certain peak times to certain destinations. Please call to check availability.
6) Please reconfirm your itinerary at least 24 hours prior to departure to verify flight numbers and flight times.
1) API and their agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the airlines and the preceding parties do not, and will not, assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever on any aircraft or in transit to and from said aircraft, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
2) This travel award in its entirety may not be modified unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of API. API is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
3) By submitting payment, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated in this brochure.
4) This travel award may be distributed, free of charge, only by authorized businesses as a promotional device. It may not be sold or resold without the written authorization of a corporate officer of API; any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. This certificate cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration. No refunds shall be provided for any unused portion of this offer. This certificate has no cash value.
5) THIS TRAVEL AWARD IS NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. All federal, state, and local laws apply. API assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agents other than those included in this offer.
6) All travel must be completed by your expiration date. CST 2056143-40 Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.