Monday, December 10, 2012

Portable North Pole~ I believe!

My big kids are at that age..You know the age.. "Mommy, do YOU believe in Santa?"

They haven't come out and flat asked if there was such a thing as Santa, but I can tell you, I answered, "I believe in the spirit of Santa and the magic of Christmas".

We struggle with this at my house because my husband has always maintained his awful counter part, "The Anti-Claus". He's posted numerous things on his Facebook wall {every.December} and causes an uproar in my family like nobody's business.

I've never flat out lied to my kids. They know there's Santa's helpers... I plan on explaining it to them the way my friend Kat did to her oldest. I'm one of Santa's helpers.

Anyway.. I digress.. if you have a little one who whole-heartedly believes in the big man in the suit that lives at the North Pole, you're going to want to check out Portable North Pole.

Inserting your child's name, pictures, etc, this program can get even a suspicious child back on the track of behaving well, and believing again. You can personalize it to include what your child has been asked to do (control his temper, no arguing with siblings, etc) and your child will never forget their Portable North Pole experience.

For those of you who want to go above and beyond, be sure to check out all of the additional items that you can purchase, including an Official Nice List Certificate, a phone call from Santa, and more! You've got to see it to believe it! Check out PortableNorthPole.com for more details, or to create your own Christmas memories, now.


0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom