Sunday, February 15, 2009

Do you have thin hair or dandruff? Hairever Scalp Treatment & Shampoo System Review

Since having children, my hair has gone completely wild. When I was pregnant with Alex, my naturally curly hair became dry and brittle, and my scalp became greasy. With Abbie, my hair became frizzy and wavy, but still had a shine, but my scalp started drying, and cracking and flaking. I was mortified!

After having her, my body chemistry never really readjusted well, and finding hair products that worked for me became increasingly difficult. Head and Shoulders worked a little, T-gel left my head feeling disgusting, and then anything that had tea tree oil or any tree scents/tars, etc, made me wheeze with my allergies. It really was a struggle!

I happened to be venting about my hair to a friend of mine that works for a company that sells a lot of natural products, and she recommended that I check out the Hairever line from Home Health. Home Health was created about 65 years ago, and their goal was simple- to "research and develop the finest naturally-based bath and body care products available." Today their philosophy remains the same and their lines include creams, perfumes and body splashes, as well as a variety of hair, health and skin care items.

Since using the Hairever I Cleansing Scalp Treatment, Hairever Shampoo, and Hairever II Vitamin Tonic, I've noticed a definite improvement in my scalp health, the decrease of flakes, and my once-temperamental hair became manageable for the first time in years! The labels also state that removing the fatty acids and hair care buildup helps encourage healthy hair, which essentially, improves hair that has started thinning.

Check out all of the great, natural, cruelty-free products that Home Health has to offer, and find the line that works best for you!

3 comments:

CynthiaK February 15, 2009  

Haven't heard of this brand before. Must check it out. My hubby also struggles with dry scalp and nothing seems to work very well.

Can you get it online?

Lauren February 15, 2009  

Oh, he'll love it!! Bri has started trying to steal it to use on his head! lol! To answer your question, Yes!!! You can get it online in a variety of boutiques and health store-type shops! If you click the link to the Cleansing Scalp treatment, it brings you to an online retailer. You can shop around for prices, just by Google-ing it. Let me know if you need any help finding where to buy the products near you!

Unknown February 17, 2009  

I need to tell my DH about this!

p.s. You won an award on my blog ;)

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom