Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog the Weight Away- Q & A

Sign ups are still open for our BLOG THE WEIGHT AWAY event!

I've received a few emails regarding criteria, so I figured I'd answer some of them for you today.


Do you need to join a gym to participate? 
NO! Absolutely not. I am, but as long as you want to make a change in your life, that's all you need.

Do I need to have a preset team, or will teams be assigned?
Teams will be assigned after sign-ups have completed. If you have another bloggy-buddy, or offline friend that would like to work out along side of you, as long as we have their info they can participate as well.

I only have 15-20 pounds I'd like to lose, can I still participate?
YES! With the obesity epidemic taking over North America, anyone that has a desire to lose weight and get healthy this year is allowed to participate. Whether you have 20 pounds or 120 pounds we want YOU to join!

How long will this event last?
Ideally, I'd like for this to last until August, however, I'm thinking that we'll do a mid-point prize to keep people motivated. Any feedback for those of you who have participated in events like this would be greatly appreciated.


Are we going to win anything?
Besides a healthier you, you mean- right? I am working with several companies right now to be able to put together a great gift basket for our "winning team". Although, I foresee a vote coming up in our future about how to officially determine the winner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's that! If you've filled out a sign up form, please spread the word to your blogging buddies, and your audience. Please tweet, facebook, stumble, digg, whatever you have to do to spread the word about Blog the Weight Away! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send them to me, 4BabyAndMom at gmail dot com.

2 comments:

Paula January 07, 2010  

Can't wait to find out my team!

Anonymous,  January 08, 2010  

This is great! I so hope I am approved to be part of this!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom