Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm going to be a Bridesmaid!



One of my very dear friends up in New York, Kristy, just called me and asked me to be one of her bridesmaids this August!

I am so super excited for her and her fiancee, and am officially on the road to weightloss as the dress to the right is going to be the gown I'm supposed to wear.. only in a deep purple, and don't want to look like a supersized Barney. I want to look elegant and sophisticated, and the best part is that I will have a weekend away without the kids or Bri!

I am a little nervous, because the date of the wedding is right around the start of the school year down here, but I already called my mom & dad to tell them I might need their help.

Did I mention how excited I am?? EEEK! New York, here I come!!

Congrats to Kristy and Rich!

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom