Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog the Weight Away

What a week! Last weekend was my birthday, and I spent it sick. I couldn't breathe, nauseous to the point where I actually took a home pregnancy test just to make sure, and completely felt like death warmed over. I went to the gym 4 out of 7 days though, and played the JUST DANCE on the Wii at a friends house-- HOLY MOLY, I love this game!!!! Seriously, I vote this game as one of the best games I've ever played, and it was SO much fun! If you have a Wii, buy this game- I promise you'll love it!!

Anyway.. Here's my update:

Your start date: 1/5/2010   
Starting weight/height: 314.8   5' 10"  
Goal weight: 220   
Last weigh-in weight: 316   
Last weigh-in date: 1/26/2010   
Weeks (days) on Program: 3 (21)   
Total to lose: 94.8   
Lost so far: -1.2    
Pounds to go: 96   
Average loss/week: -0.4   
Est. weeks (days) to go: N/A   
Percent of body weight lost: -0.4 %  
Number of weigh-ins:  
Adult BMI (what's this?):
45.3 

Thanks to Weighttracker.info, I will be posting my plus or minuses using this graph each week. Unfortunately, I gained two pounds this week, but I think it's muscle.. You can totally tell that I'm losing inches, but I need to have the trainer measure me this week. I will update this graph as soon as I get those numbers for you all.

Be sure to check out the MckLinky in the next post to read the progress of my teammates, as well as all of the competitors participating in Blog the Weight Away!


 

6 comments:

Colleen January 27, 2010  

You know I stayed the same...and am thinking the same about gaining muscle. Good for you on working out...and thanks for posting the name of that game. I was trying to think of what it is, as I might buy it. I knew there was a great dancing one but couldnt remember the name.

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey January 27, 2010  

Looks like you're doing pretty well for being sick!

Hope you're 100% soon :).

I think it's hard to go just by pounds that's why I started measuring once a month. I see a lot more change then my 20lbs reflects.

Judy Joyce January 28, 2010  

Thanks for your encouragement on my post! I can't wait to see next week's weigh in! I'm also checking out that tool you have on yours! Happy Thursday!

Anonymous,  January 29, 2010  

What a great idea. I am going to check out weighttracker. Happy Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Hilary January 29, 2010  

I'm not sure what happened, but I didn't get your email about joining your team. If you still would like to have me participate please contact me hilarygladathotmaildotcom I have been working out, I'm just not sure what the stats are you are going to be needing. Thanks

Kim January 31, 2010  

Is it too late to get in on this?? Would love to join a team! I need motivation that comes with companions!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom