Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cold & Flu Season has hit us!

"Mom-eeeeeeeeeeee, my eye won't oh-pin!" Is what I woke up to this morning, instead of the beautiful smile of my two and a half year old, Abbigaile.

Sure enough, her little lashes were goopy, and she had a snotty nose and a fever. We've been battling the allergies for several weeks.. Alex had a couple nebulizer treatments, and it seemed to help. Between his hacking last night and Abbie's fever & snot explosion, I am completely certain the stuffiness in my sinuses and ears are no longer allergy related. I popped some sudafed.. er, Wal-phed, to hopefully clear my head, but the body aches and exhaustion today have me pooped!

Eh. Tomorrow I have an appointment with their pediatrician in the afternoon.. now we just need to make it until then! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

April December 11, 2008  

I hope you all get well soon. My daughter, Abby, and I are both dealing with colds right now. It's definitely no fun.

Lauren December 13, 2008  

Hope you and your Abby feel better soon! Colds stink! Turns out my Abbie and Alex both have a sinus infection.. Fun times! At least they have some antibiotics to help kick it's butt! Good Luck momma! <3

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom