Sunday, May 10, 2009

From My Family to Yours, w/ Weekend Reflection Mr.Linky

Wishing you and your family the best day together!

I woke up this morning to my son and daughter smiling as brightly as ever, adorned with handmade Mother's Day cards and crafts. The card my son wrote to me reads,
These little hands will never grow
They will always stay just so
When I am big and far away
These little hands with you will stay.

Dear Mom,
I like it when you buy ice cream for me.
I like it when you give me hugs. I like
it when you make me meet loef and
mac and chees. that is my favorite.
I love you.
love, Alex

I wanted to share part of my Mother's Day with you all and thought that you would want to share some of your Mother's Day weekend with me in a Mr. Linky! Feel free to add your name and website, I can't wait to see your Weekend Reflection!

1 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky May 12, 2009  

I nominated your blog for the One lovely blog award! :)

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom