Monday, May 25, 2009

New Look for 4BabyAndMom!

If you're looking around thinking, "what the heck happened here?!"- have no fear, you're in the right place! After pricing out some beautiful designers, and listening to my friends tell me to just "try it", I decided that until I can save up the extra dough for a professional makeover, that whatever I came up with would have to do. I've impressed myself! Not so bad for a newbie blog design, huh? Ok, so there's a ton of tweaking I need to finish tomorrow.. er- later today- like the gigantic pile that's supposed to be a pretty cloud at the bottom, but I need to head to bed. (I have no idea how I'm going to wake up in the morning!!) Thank God Brian's home tomorrow!

So.. what do you think? Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

8 comments:

Emily B May 25, 2009  

Looks good! I like the new banner with the links to different sections.

LBDsMama May 25, 2009  

the new layout looks great Lauren!! good job!

Anonymous,  May 25, 2009  

Love the new look, Lauren! WTG!

Darcel May 25, 2009  

I like it. I like the colors and design. Very pretty and easy to navigate.

Rebecca May 25, 2009  

I really like the brightness and find it very easy to read. I like the layout a lot! It seems very fresh :)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD May 26, 2009  

Thank you for stopping by yesterday and for leaving a sweet comment :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse May 26, 2009  

Looks great!

I have a giveaway over at my blog, please drop by and enter!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama May 27, 2009  

Looks really good!!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom