Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What does Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil + 4BabyAndMom have in common?

Well, aside from the fact that I will be deep conditioning my hair overnight tonight in preparation for the Izea Fest conference, Tropical Traditions (the creator of the best VIRGIN coconut oil ever!) recently joined our list of partners for this event.

I will be handing out samples of their organic lip moisturizers that are packed with tons of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals designed to leave your lips soft, soothed and moisturized.

I will be posting a full review of the Coconut Oil that I got to try, share a bunch of ways that I use it aside from in my hair, and giving away some samples to my readers here, online, as well.

Don't forget to visit 4BabyAndMom often, and follow us on Twitter to see live blog updates, status updates and news from Izea Fest, 2009. Special thanks to Tropical Traditions for partnering with 4BabyAndMom, and for creating such awesome products!

1 comments:

Nicole Marie September 30, 2009  

sounds tasty! lol I love everything coconut-well except eating it. Can't wait for the review!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom