Sunday, January 4, 2009

Announcing Our 1st Fabulous February Fiesta!

4BabyAndMom is throwing a Fiesta in February, and you are invited! February 1st, 2009, starts a series of reviews of awesome products and stores that are perfect for babies, children and moms!! Subscribe now, so you don't miss out on your opportunity to experience raves and reviews, discounts galore, and who doesn't love exciting giveaways! Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, because trust me, you don't want to miss this!


Some of our fabulous sponsors include:

We are still accepting sponsors for this event! If you are interested, please CONTACT US.

Be sure to comment here if you follow 4BabyAndMom on blogger, by feed, or on Twitter @4BabyAndMom. All followers will receive bonus entries in all giveaways! If you share with a friend, and they subscribe, special bonuses will be available to you too!

6 comments:

Erin Tales January 04, 2009  

I follow you! And I will buzz about this at Ohana Mama on Monday. Thanks for letting me know!

Erin Tales January 05, 2009  

http://www.ohanamamablog.com/2009/01/ohana-mamas-monday-mom-buzz-around.html

Buzz Buzz!

Teresa January 05, 2009  

i follow you on twitter
http://twitter.com/moochmonkey
and on blogger.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations January 05, 2009  

I added your button to my blog. I am now following your feed in google reader.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama January 15, 2009  

I follow you and I have the banner up on my blog sidebar!

MonkeyBaby January 23, 2009  

i follow you on blogger and on twitter! (aplotaxisamomum)

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom