Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lots of Excitement @ 4 Baby And Mom!! Updates and More!

Wow! So life has been interesting to say the least.. adjusting to NewBaby, and having a sick toddler on top of everything- days are a little longer and nights a whole lot shorter, but the rewards are definitely worth it.

NewBaby is doing well. She's grown from 4lbs 13oz to 5lbs 2 oz!! Grow Baby, Grow!! The pediatrician is very impressed with how superb she is doing. She really is a little miracle baby!

Abbigaile is sick.. The other night she spiked a high fever and instead of just keeping a watchful eye on it, I decided to bring her to the ER because of NewBaby. Surprisingly, we were in and out in about an hour! Turns out she has an ear infection, and a sore throat, possibly strep, but the doc couldn't really see all the way in. Abbie has ear tubes, I thought infections weren't supposed to happen?? Oh well.

Alex is doing very well at school, now that they've advanced his reading group. He is in a 1st grade reading group, and LOVES it! Completely different from his old school that thought perhaps he had Autism or Asperger's Syndrome, or some other spectrum disorder. Amazing what some people can come up with, just because they're not willing to recognize excellence.

On to the fun stuff! 4BabyAndMom's Fabulous February Fiesta is coming up! We have only a few more slots left for sponsors, so if you know of an amazing company that you'd love to see featured, please let me know! You can contact me at 4BabyAndMom [at] gmail [dot] com.

You saw the other list of sponsors HERE, right? I cannot wait! There's going to be giveaways, discounts galore, interviews and many amazing products featured! Oh, now you want to know who else is participating?? Ok, ok.. Here's another sneak peek!!


HOW TO SCORE EXTRA ENTRIES:
  • Make sure you are a follower!
  • Refer a friend, or two!
  • Tweet about our Fabulous February Fiesta and link it back to us!
  • Email at least 3 new friends and CC me 4BabyAndMom [at] gmail [dot] com
  • Grab my Banner and promotion banner and put it on your website, blog, etc.
Make sure you comment on this post to let me know which of these you have already done.

5 comments:

Dr.Rutledge January 15, 2009  

Hi Lauren,

I'm an academic physician (formerly at Harvard and Stanford) who found your blog while looking for the best health writers. I think your writing is great! I would like to feature you in the Parenting Community on Wellsphere, a top 10 health website that has well over 2 million visitors monthly.

If you would like to learn more, just drop me an email to Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com

Esther Ruth January 15, 2009  

Oh that is *such* an adorable photo of NewBaby. So, so cute (((sigh))).

Lisa January 15, 2009  

I cannot stop telling you how happy I am for you. You are truly amazing. I hope everyone is feeling better and you are haivng a good day. Call me sometime.

Unknown January 18, 2009  

She is beautiful!

And I cannot wait for the big shinbdig!

Aaaand p.s. You won 2 awards on my blog ;)

Anonymous,  January 26, 2009  

What a sweet little peanut! We need to see more pictures of her! :)

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom