Friday, August 14, 2009

Hanes Biggest Underwear & Socks Event Ends in 3 Days!!

I don't know about you, but my Back to School list contains more than pens, pencils and notebooks.. it also has denim shorts, socks and underwear on it as well. If you're a fan of 4BabyAndMom on Facebook, you may have read my post about the magical trolls that I think we have living in our house that are addicted to socks.. If not, you now think I've completely lost what little I had left!

Back to topic..

Hanes is running a fabulous sale right now on socks and underwear for men, women and kids! Prices start as low as $3.99 with $3.99 shipping- on ANY size order. Plus, you can take advantage of exclusive Daily Deals to purchase clothing (long sleeved items too!) at fabulous savings!

If you missed my design your own Pink Tee Contest post, feel free to check it out, and click on my shirt to vote on it if you like it, or design your own to raise breast cancer awareness!

Visit Hanes now, and stock up on all of your back to school must haves before these prices disappear!

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom