Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm home now- Who wants to win some great stuff??

So I got home yesterday, and the kids and hubby missed me lots. I had a ton of cleaning and prep to do for the week.. the idea of mommy being away for four days really sounded like it wasn't that long. The way the house looked, it looked like I was away for 4 weeks!

I would like to truly thank both of the companies that partnered with 4BabyAndMom, and contributed to the costs of the IzeaFest- Tropical Traditions and Daisy-Giggles. These are two amazing companies that put customer service and the absolute best, quality products at the top of their priority list.

While I was networking with everyone at Izea, I was so excited to run into a few people that knew who Tropical Traditions was, and loved their products as much as I do. I was able to tell a few people that were expecting all about Daisy Giggles, how friendly the staff is, and how they have the most unique and fun favors I've ever seen.

I can't wait for the relationship I have with both of these companies grow and blossom, bigger and better than ever.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

4 comments:

mom2boys October 05, 2009  

They sound like wonderful companies! Glad to hear you had such great time. :)

Emily October 05, 2009  

It sounds like you had a great time. You're lucky to have such great sponsors.

jerricaparr October 06, 2009  

It's great that you had a good time!
And the companies sound pretty nifty!
:)

Congrats!!

alwayshopeful October 06, 2009  

welcome home!Glad your trip was a success!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom