Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lost Mentor, Lost Friends, Lost Love- Reconnect with MyLife.com!

Teenage years are tough, but when you have a teacher or a coach or someone special look at you and tell you that they believe in you & that anything you put your mind to you can achieve, it sticks with you. It stays with you through all of the ups and downs of the college years, and pops back into your mind when you get that promotion or get your dream job. They may have written you a letter of recommendation for college, and you may have even traveled back to the school after you graduated to visit, but all of these years later you wonder how they are and if they know just how much they touched your life.

For me, Ms. Linda Murray-Wilke was that teacher. She was an English teacher in Newfield High School. I heard she retired shortly after I moved to Florida, and I was heart broken. She was talented, and had a rapport with many children at the school, and the best teacher I ever had. She coached me through some very difficult teenage moments, and encouraged me. She told me that I could accomplish my dreams, and I believed her.

The idea to look for Ms. Murray-Wilke came to me when I first learned of MyLife.com back in September. I typed in her name, hypen and all, and came up empty handed. I searched for 'Linda Wilke' and also got nothing. I just searched for 'Linda Murray' and got over 400 people to search through! I would love to find her and let her know how I am, the person I've become and the things I've acheived because she believed in me.HOW IT WORKS:

MyLife.com takes all of the hard work and simplify it to a click of the mouse- all you need is the person's first name, last name and approximate age. They search thousands of sources, and even completes a reverse search to see who's been looking for YOU!

This service would be great helping to reconnect with long lost loves, old classmates, teachers, mentors, coaches and friends!

Check out MyLife.com now, and let me know if they helped you find the person (or people!) that you wanted to reconnect with the most. Good luck, and have fun searching!


Post?slot_id=74562&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

Anonymous January 07, 2011  

i am a senior in high school and she retired last year, i was in her last class. she had really touched my life as well and im sad she wont be there for graduation. fortunatley my current english teacher had recently gotten in touch with her so i could possibley get her email.hmu if ud b interested

Lauren January 10, 2011  

I would LOVE to have it!!

Feel free to email me at 4BabyAndMom at gmail.com

Thank you!!

Anonymous,  November 11, 2011  

Note sure if you guys are still checking this post, but in hoping that you are could you please pas along MW’s email?

I had her for 11th grade English in 2001 and was very sad to hear she recently retired. I had always wished I kept in better touch as we had been very close through my high schools years. I had no luck finding any contact info online, but did come across your post.

My email is JustinTuohey@gmail.com.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom