Friday, October 2, 2009

Live from IZEAFEST!

Apparently, Clyde the seal did not want to come out and say hello at this year's Izea Fest, but we were able to at least have a quick look at him, a lot closer than his hysterical show at Sea World!

There is so much to learn about being successful online, as a blogger, as a marketer, as a business, and as a person. There have been many activities to get to know each other a little better, and even prizes for some of the attendees.

We just had lunch.. I had a turkey sub, a bag of pretzels, and a bottled water. The main key point from the three speakers we've heard already are creating a BUZZ! I'd love to know what *you* feel is the best way to generate buzz for your company, blog, or website.

I'd like to give a special thanks to my partners for this event.



DAISY GIGGLES
is an online boutique for anything baby! Whether you are looking for baby shower favors, or just a unique gift to welcome a new baby, know that you can find it all at Daisy Giggles!






TROPICAL TRADITIONS
sells the finest quality Virgin Coconut Oil and coconut oil products. All Purpose cleaners, cooking oil, health and beauty products and so much more. If you are looking for eco-friendly products in any of these categories, definitely check out Tropical Traditions to see their huge selection of the finest organic products, even poultry!


I am expecting a box of 150 lip moisturizers from Tropical Traditions to review and giveaway as swag at this year's Izea Fest, and I can't wait to try it out for myself. I am in love with my coconut oil, and have already told so many people that I've met at the conference how much I love it!

If you wish you where here you can watch Izeafest LIVE HERE !! Look close and you might see me!

Visit again soon for live updates, photos & sponsor highlights from IZEAFEST !!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 03, 2009  

SO excited for everyone who made it there ... one day I can meet all you friendly bloggy buds!! Are you taking any pictures??

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom