Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am so sick..

Last night lying in bed, I was thinking of the worst possible post ever. Top 5 symptoms you might have Swine Flu: You feel like a pregnant pig, and want to lay on your side for a week. As your fever rises, you feel the sizzle from your skin on your sheets.. Yeah, I told you it was bad. Yesterday I thought I was dying, and convinced I had the Swine Flu. I had two days of a 102 fever, and fought it off.

But, as always, I over did it today, and now at 9:30pm, am completely and utterly exhausted, nauseated, and feeling feverish once more. I did not go to the doctor, because when we brought Alex in before I went to the conference, they said if it was the swine flu (which it wasn't) they would treat it no different than the regular flu.

I had the regular flu a couple of times in my life. What I had on Friday and Saturday was pure evil. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, if I ever had a worst enemy. I am fighting off the second wave of this as I type, trying to prepare my week of posts, so I ask you, my readers, to bare with me... I have a ton of fabulous giveaways in store for as soon as I can look at my computer for more than 20 minutes without getting sick.

Reviews and giveaways from Curious Chef, Zhu Zhu Pets, Zola, and so many more, so please bare with me. Any good thought and get well soon wishes would be greatly appreciated.

7 comments:

Sheila Hickmon October 11, 2009  

The flu is no good, any kind of flu is evil!
Get plenty of rest, and don't over do again!!
I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous,  October 11, 2009  

Take it easy and I hope you feel better soon!

Nancy,  October 12, 2009  

I am thinking of you and sending feel-better-very-soon wishes your way! Take care of yourself!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

alwayshopeful October 12, 2009  

Hope you are feeling better very soon.A virus went thru our family tht was far worse than the swine flu was!
Rest and liquids!

Paula October 12, 2009  

Feel better!

I'm trying to get Cade a zhu zhu pet for Christmas

Anonymous,  October 12, 2009  

Bless you sweetheart for taking the time to let your readers know what is going on. Prayers for your health to return quickly.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
Marj M.

bettycd October 22, 2009  

Hope you feel better soon. I'm just waiting to get in line for the H1N1 flu shot. Way, way too many healthy and hygiene aware people are contracting it.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom