Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Community" Christmas Special




Christmas time is definitely here! I know because I have already watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas","Elf",and "Shrek The Halls" with the kidoodles. I LOVE holiday specials!! I have been known to watch "A Muppet's Christmas Carol" in May, so when I say I love them I really mean it. I've noticed a trend in many shows the last few years( not just kid shows either--adult prime time shows); many of our favorite sitcoms have hilarious and heartwarming Christmas episodes and this year they are going all out!

As a full-time mom who has decidedly gone back to school at the community college level, I knew I would love the show "Community" right off the bat. If you haven't watched it yet, you should--it's hysterical. It airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on NBC, and the cast is amazing. Joel McHale (from "The Soup" on E!) plays a lawyer who must go back to school at the community college level and the show centers around him and his band of misfit classmates. Chevy Chase (does Clark Griswold really need a parenthetical notation?) and Ken Jeong (The Hangover) are just part of the supporting cast.




Anyway, I've digressed--"Community" has made the greatest Holiday episode ever! I recently was given the opportunity to preview it, and I loved it! The entire episode is done in stop motion animation, with the characters made out of . . . .it's not clay. One character actually explains it in the episode, but for blog sake we'll just call it clay.

I really enjoyed the episode, not only because I like the holiday specials, but because I am a huge fan of the show as well. (I DVR it weekly) So, if you watch the show, don't miss the Holiday episode!(And if you haven't yet, this would be a great one to start with!)






I was given this oppurtunity to review this episode as a Member of One2One.network. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom