Friday, March 6, 2009

What's Happening in March?

Alright, alright- I've gotten a few emails from readers asking what was going on for March. 4BabyAndMom just had a great bloggy party in February, something has to be going on in March!

Right now in our family, we are finishing up last minute details for Alex's party tomorrow. He has soccer in the AM, and then his party in the afternoon- (which nobody from his class has rsvp'd for yet, and I'm ticked!)- and after that, I plan on finishing a book that I'm almost done with.

I'm waiting to receive a few products from companies that I'll get to review and dish out the deals and maybe a giveaway or two, to you- my readers! In the meantime, I have to make a "Leprechaun Catcher" for Alex's theme project this month.. I have no idea where to begin! the next few days will have some links to great giveaways and reviews I've found and participated in, and think you might like, plus a little bit of the chaos at home. If you have any suggestions on how to make a Leprechaun Catcher, let me know!!

Anyway, the second week of March through the end of March are going to be full of fun 4 Baby And Mom, so be sure to keep reading- (and sign up for our new email feed!!) so you don't miss any of it!

If you know of a product that you'd like to see reviewed here at 4BabyAndMom, please feel free to email me at 4BabyAndMom [at] gmail [dot] com!

1 comments:

Emily B March 06, 2009  

Sounds like it will be a super busy month! I look forward to seeing what's new!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom