Friday, March 13, 2009

Parent Bloggers Unite on LinkedIn!

After attending a very motivating webinar about LinkedIn the other night, I've been trying to expand my professional network. I joined a group called PARENT BLOGGERS that bloggers can join to network with other professional bloggers and PR reps, companies and artisans can also search for bloggers they wish to represent them. It is a new group, so I would love it if you all would join to help spread the word, and make LinkedIn work for you.
Are you currently on LinkedIn? Share with me your thoughts or questions on how LinkedIn works for bloggers! Join My Professional Network, and make sure you Join Parent Bloggers on LinkedIn!

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom