Sunday, March 1, 2009

EntreCard Top Droppers for February!

I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs of EntreCard, and so far, so good. One night a week, in between commercials of my favorite primetime sitcom, I take the opportunity to click through and drop my card at as many new and exciting sites as I can. There are definitely some that are my favorites, and I've become a regular reader at. What an excellent networking opportunity, aside from the obvious marketing benefits for your site or blog. Advertising on other blogs or websites are paid for by the credits you earn dropping your card on other people's EntreCard widget. If you don't have an EntreCard widget on your site, I definitely say to go check it out, and let me know if you do, so I can drop my card and let you know I came by!Special thanks to my EntreCard Top Droppers for February!
Mumsy, Enter Sweepstakes!, Bingo Sites Online for Women, Green Mama's Pad, simplehappylife, My Daily Discourse, Look What Mom Found, Grab Bag Reviews, Barely Domestic Mama, Make Money, Save Money While Raising A Family

Be sure to check out the Blog of the day, always located in the right-hand tool bar.

2 comments:

Felicia March 02, 2009  

Whew!! I wish I had more time for EntreCard!!

Anonymous,  March 02, 2009  

Thanks so much for the mention!! I really enjoy your blog! --Michelle

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom