Monday, March 2, 2009

Remember when I went to Sea World with Alex?

I was fortunate enough to be offered the opportunity to write a guest post about our experience feeding the Dolphins at Sea World, Orlando. Click on the link below to read my blog entry, and let me know what you think, here and there!

While you're there, if you'd like to leave some love for a great bloggy-mommy friend of mine, Kathleen Zak, and check out all of the other great Dolphin stories- that would be awesome!

We really did have the time of our life. Alex really enjoyed all the technical and educational stuff, the staff was just amazed how he soaked up everything, and I just LOVED experiencing everything through his eyes!

Ok, ok-- enough rambling from me, I have to go pick Alex up from school.. go check out the Dolphin Bubbles, and leave some love for me and Kathleen, and check out all the cool pics!

CLICK HERE TO Read My Post on Dolphin Bubbles!

1 comments:

Lisa March 02, 2009  

I am glad you guys had such a great time. I'd really like to go to Sea World next time we visit.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom