Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's Blog Award Time Again!

I knew that bloggers usually make a circle of friends they've never met in real life- but never did it dawn on me that while blogging I would meet some of the most amazing, inspiring, phenomenal families, ladies and friends I could have ever asked for!

Without further a-do...

Heather of Grab Bag Reviews sent me the HONEST SCRAP award!
The rules: Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1. Most of my family and friends lives 1500 miles away.
2. My New Year's resolution every year is to get more organized! (Every year I get a little better..)
3. I HATE shoes. I would rather be barefoot or in flip-flops in any kind of weather!
4. I love to paint.. I used to be really creative, and wish I had more time to devote to it.
5. I bite my nails.. My parents tried everything when I was little, and even now, I still do.
6. I would love to be an interior decorator!
7. I worked as a Teacher's Assistant for 3 years with children who were mentally, emotionally, and/or physically disabled, before I got pregnant with my son.
8. I watch The Biggest Loser and eat really "bad" food.
9. I am allergic to MSG, phenylalanine, and all artificial sweeteners.
10. One of my dearest friends lives in Brazil.

Now it's my turn to send this award on it's way! The seven blogs I choose to receive this award are:
Jamie at Funky Cheapskate Mama
Mariana at Riding With No Hands
Amanda at Amanda/Mommy Mandy
Jenna at For the Love of Baby
Sky at Seeryus Mama
MckMama at My Charming Kids
Natalie at Red Sox Mommy


Then this week, I got a message from Marianna at Green Mama's Pad saying that she sent me these:

Now it is my turn to spread the love to four amazing bloggers!
So I am giving these awards to:
Andreah at Moody Mama Says
Krissy & Angela of Barefoot Mommys
Sarah at My Charmed Life
Esther at Sweet Dove in the Wind
Keep up the great work ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 08, 2009  

Awww, thanks!!!

Judah March 08, 2009  

a fellow SITSA just dropping by to show some comment love

Sarah March 08, 2009  

Thank you so much!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom