Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday- Blog the Weight Away

Well, honestly, I hope you all had a better week than I had. I've been in a funk all week. I'm just burnt.. and frazzled. Stressed out the wazoo, and well, the kids and hubby just aren't helping the situation right now. They all seem to be pushing my buttons over and over, despite the fact that I've asked them to stop.

In fact, right now my kids (or at least my son) is still wide awake, while brushing their teeth they decided spewing water out of their mouths at each other was a GREAT idea, and somehow in the meantime they pulled both of the mirrored sliders off of the medicine cabinet. I went to use the bathroom, and stepped on one of them. Needless to say, it broke under my weight. Their food from dinner happens to be all over my couch, the two bags of miscellaneous stuff I threw away don't seem to have made a dent in the house, and Friday is my son's birthday- which he'll be punished for because of his horrible behavior at school earlier this week. I gave him incentive to earn two non-punishment days by putting the silverware away and filling the laundry baskets in their room- but just the dishwasher got finished. I need a vacation. You would think that that thought alone would make me run to the gym faster than anything else.. (after all they do have child care).. but unfortunately, I only went to the gym once this week. Once. That's it. I ate horrible foods, and barely thought about it while doing it. After a couple of greasy fast food meals I felt kind of sick, so I guess my body is telling me that the best thing is to stay away from it. 

The good news is that I went grocery shopping the other day. I bought more fruit than I normally get, and I bought some V8 Splash, or Fusion, or something. I hate veggies, but know that I need more of them in my system. I figure that this might be a better way to get some of those healthy vitamins and minerals into my diet.

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, and maybe releasing some endorphins to help pull me out of this slump. I'm sure I've gained weight this week, as I feel Dear Aunt Flo creeping slowly into town, plus all of the other stress I've gone through this week. I'm not asking for you all to feel bad for me, but any encouragement or advice that you might have for times where YOU get into a funk would be greatly appreciated.


MckLinky Blog Hop

       



0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom