Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday- Blog the Weight Away

Battling with the weight seems to be more frustrating than almost anything. I notice my clothes are starting to fit differently, and my body is changing in slight ways, but the darn numbers on that scale that I was banned from is honestly going the wrong way. I only went to the gym once last week, but this week has more potential. I walked around the neighborhood last night. That was different.. but then I spent the entire evening baking cupcakes for the bake sale. And I ate one.

My weekly report is I am up a pound and a half. Still going to the gym, but wish I could find more motivation. If you go to the gym, do you bring headphones and an Mp3 player, or do you just groove to the tunes at the gym??

Hope you all had a great week!


MckLinky Blog Hop




1 comments:

Paula March 10, 2010  

You already know how my week went. If I'm not in a class I listen to my own MP3s. I have a Google G1 phone which has a media player so I play my music through that.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom