Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday- Blog the Weight Away

It's been a long week over here. I'm trying to get into the swing of "Organization". I have what I like to call "Organized Chaos". Lately, it's not been too organized..

My son's school put together a Fly Lady support group, so a lot of my energy has been spent on trying to get my home in order, and learn the entire Fly Lady system. Last week, I went to the gym twice, and once was simply pathetic. I have been using the free weights a lot more than normal, and I am thinking of buying an exercise ball to allow myself to do simple exercises (like sit-ups and squats) at home in between spurts of energy.

This week, the kids are off for spring break, and I have a feeling I will be going to the gym a lot to get out of the house and give them a break from me. I've been focusing more on taking care of myself- I got a haircut- a drastic one- literally, I cut off most of it!! I also found a doctor that sees patients on a sliding scale basis, and helps with medication, so I am trying to set up an appointment for them to do a bunch of testing on me to see what's going on inside of me. Things are coming together around the house, and now hopefully with the medical side of things, so I am hopeful that this is the push-through that I needed to get out of the mess that has become my life.

Back to the point of this post- I haven't been on the scale in two weeks, I know that I am up. I feel that I am up. I am hopeful for next week. I hope the Easter Bunny doesn't treat you all with chocolates and jelly beans, but lots of time playing with the kids outside!




MckLinky Blog Hop

       

1 comments:

About Taiyon's Image April 01, 2010  

I use to be the Queen of being on top of things. I have to get back to that woman.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom