Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trying to Transfer to Another Host

Over the next couple of days you may start noticing some changes with 4BabyAndMom. I purchased my direct domain name about a year ago with a company I've never used before. It was so difficult for me to get used to after working with a very user-friendly company, that I settled on a redirect for the entire year. Thankfully, I got the domain name at an uber cheap price, so all in all it really wasn't that bad.

So, now that you all know me as 4BabyAndMom.com AND 4BabyAndMom.blogspot.com, hopefully everything will transfer over nicely during the next several days and we won't have any issues. *IF* per chance you are finding a glitch, or an error, or would like to provide feedback- I would love to hear all about it. This all should start sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Please contact me at 4BabyAndMom at gmail dot com with any questions, concerns or feedback.




1 comments:

sweetyy March 24, 2010  

In order to transfer your domain get the account in this site http://www.goresellers.com/ as a reseller...
After u became the reseller u can get the hosting services & domain name ,Domain registration,Domain transfer at cheap cost then u can start hosting for your work & can sell it to others too & can earn profit..
I made use of that site for transferring domain name & gain solution .
They are very much good in providing services !!!
This site provide the hosting services at cheap cost than other hosting company..
Just click on to that site to do domain transfer..
Have a good start!!

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom